Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm so ronery...


Well this was a pleasant surprise.

Thanks to Facebook, I stumbled upon another CHIU-Stream happening this evening and decided to participate. I apparently came in about halfway through the stream, giving me about 30 minutes to execute an image for the theme "loneliness". Aww shucks, that poor little fella. Think we've all been there.

I definitely want to play around more with this image. My goals for next Chiu-Stream should be to A): not use animals and B): not use a blue background.

4 comments:

Adam Knopf said...

great sketch, i missed this chiustream but im hoping to make it tomorrow.

Crystal said...

Thanks Adam!

Emmett Hamilton III said...

Aw... poor little guy

M. Dinardi said...

Love it! Great composition and well executed. definitely greeting card material.