Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Reunited, and it feels so good..

I was in a panic over the weekend after leaving my sketchbook behind at a cofee shop across the valley. The first time I called to see if anyone had turned it in, I received a very prompt "No.", and that was that. Thankfully, I decided to call the next day and was overjoyed to hear "Is there like a picture of a wooden fence in it? And one page has like a grouchy bear.."

So the lesson learned today is that when your sketchbook comes with a pre-printed "If lost, please return to" page near the cover, do not scoff at it. Needless to say, I profously apologized to my little Moleskin book and promptly wrote in my name and phone number on both covers.

This is the proudest I have been of a sketchbook in quite sometime. The thought of it being gone really disappointed me, so I'm very happy someone did the right thing and turned it in.

2 comments:

M. Dinardi said...

http://jlipsync.sourceforge.net/

Very close to magpie.
Email me at m.dinardi@comcast.net
I have it somewhere, i will attach it to a email.

News: Sean got a job in Burbank. Insomniac games? Cool place. starts Jan. You don't have to publish this!
M

Scoob said...

Oh man! I would HATE to lose a sketchbook!! I'm so glad you got it back! :)